Thursday, February 21, 2008

Classic Burger - The Pavillion - West End

Ah where to go for a burger? Last friday was shaunaks turn to drive - he`s a chicken burger kind of a guy, so I googled something like Brisbanes best chicken burger. What popped up? The pavillion at West End. These burgers were phenomenal - they came with pumpkin and sweet potato chips - which I rated but the younger guys did`nt.

Shaunak's chicken burger - nice floret of avocado!


Brent's classic cheshire burger

My classic as delivered - It seemed a bit narrow at this point
but check out all of that kassler bacon

Profile of my classic

These rolls were awesome - those black bits are olives baked into the bread!

My classic midway - I`ve been hanging out for this kind of action!!

The lunch time deal at the pavillion is a Burger and a beer for $14.95. You can sit out on the patio and watch the world go by. Great burgers - slightly greasy at the end, and the pumpkin chips weirded out the lads. But there was a nice lack of salad! Excellent Signal to Noise - No artificial amplitude here friends. We scored these puppies Solid 8`s around the table.
Burger Safari Recommends!

No comments: