Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grill`d Bulimba - the sequel

Last sunday feeling seedy as after a night of jugging to retro jjj hottest one hundred tracks on Brisbanes best dancefloor - the patio at the house of skirt - we decided to hit Grill`d just one more time. I had a hankering for the mustard pickled - this time my lady sampled the zen hen.
I decided to go double beef - I enquired about them making me a fat pattie, but the girl said it could`nt be done (??) but that they could do double. Here`s the pictures - a mustard pickled with double beef , with a zen hen in the background
What an awesome burger. We decided to not eat fries with these ones today so we got to enjoy these burgers guilt free - wholemeal role - ultra lean mince - oh yeah!! The pickles were massive on my burger - real thick slices. Moreish. so much better than Macca`s. Some kids came in with their pop - obviously a burger man. I wondered what kids would think about Grill`ds produce - whether they`d cry in the car because they were`nt going to mc-crap-olds.

Heres another view of my double meat mustard pickle - notice the red onion rounds mmmm.

No comments: